Friday, October 2, 2009

Look...

...what Clementine did with my camera.
We were at the U.C. Botanic Garden and she wanted to get a shot of the baby newts in the pond. So...she stuck the camera in the water.
Good thing it's our new waterproof camera. We're testing it out before we take it to Hawaii next week.
Here's that baby newt.


Then I thought we should get a newt's eye view of our group. I shot up from in the water at the girls and Mike and his mom and dad here for his brother's wedding on Sunday! Greta didn't lean out far enough so I only got the top of her head.

It would seem newts have a better view of us than we do of them, at least without the aid of technology.

Put on your lipstick humuhumunukunukuapua'as, we've got a camera and we know how to use it (at least a little bit).

4 comments:

Karen said...

My heart about stopped when I saw that camera under the water. I always love your photos, and I can't wait to see what you guys do with a camera that takes pics under water. And in Hawaii, too... enjoy the wedding!

Karen

Susan said...

Karen, I'm sorry--that really was a nasty trick!

Stefaneener said...

No, see, I thought, "Oh thank GOODNESS it's not just my children!"

Maybe it is, though.

Kristin said...

I flipped when you wrote she put it in the water. It was a nasty trick but a fun one. I can't wait to see the images from under water in Hawaii.